Monday, July 9, 2007

Introduction

I'm back.

For those of you who don't know me, go and kill yourself. No seriously, please do.

For those of you who do know me, you don't need an introduction.

For everyone else, my name is Dhruv Chopra, and I'm awesome. I just finished my freshmen year at Georgia Institute of Technology (hence the title, had you been wondering). I'm originally from the greatest city in South of North India, New Delhi.

I previously used to blog at methead.blogspot.com, however I stopped blogging after India lost the World Cup (the two events might not be related). I've made the blog private, but I wouldn't mind adding you to the privileged list of awesome people who are allowed to view the blog if you request me. And pay me.

This is my new blog. I would post about the (stressed out) life of a proud Yellow Jacket and all that goes along being one. As I'm in India right now, you will have to wait till I tell you about all ATL secrets. Till then you get to know all BNGLR and NDLHI secrets. Congrats.

Cold Regards,
Dhruv

12 comments:

Tikna said...

I'm originally from New Delhi and went to Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj

No mention of APJ ????

Dhruv said...

Well I guess I only talked about things I'm proud of...NOT.

Yes, I spent 10 very formative years of my life at Apeejay School Sheikh Sarai.

And yes, Ankit Sud was my quizzing partner and we won a lot of competitions.

Happy now, sude dude?

Unknown said...

Ah, new blog. And without login restrictions. Much better.

Eeshan Malhotra said...

i love the subtlety

"My name is Dhruv Chopra, and I'm awesome."

Tikna said...

Yeah , happier :)

Aditya Kaushik said...

still football like?

Dhruv said...

^^Still have trouble in speaking more than 3 words at a stretch?

Aditya Kaushik said...

still football like, then.

Dhruv said...

^^Don't speak more than 3 words, please. I'm not well acquainted with gibberish.

Aditya Kaushik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aditya Kaushik said...

assuming you are flying from delhi, when do you plan to come?
all of us are here till july 30th.

Uma said...

Almost killed myself for not knowing you before realising it was DC who had lately gotten very secretive regarading his blog ;-)

You have been added on my shared blog(http://www.luminar.wordpress.com)

PS:If you are wondering who I am you left a comment on my supposed- to-be-resting-in-peace blog www.blugenemaid.blogspot.com